Manufactured by Vap Procell the IMR 21700 LI-MN is a rechargeable battery with capacity of 4200mAh, ideal for vaping.
- Brand: VAP Procell
- Size: 21700
- Chemistry: IMR
- Nominal Capacity: 4200mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Discharge: 20A Continuous / 30A Pulse
- Positive: Flat
- Protected: No
- Rechargeable: Yes
1. Fully charge before initial use
2. Always charge battery in/on a fireproof surface
3. Never leave charging batteries unattended.
4. To avoid short circuits, keep this battery away from metal objects (e.g. coins, keys, jewelry)
5. Keep the battery in its case or any other insulated material
6. To avoid shortening your batterys life, do not overcharge it doing so may result in the battery popping or leaking
7. Do not use the battery is there are signs of previous usage
8. Do not dispose battery with the use of fire
9. Stacking more than one battery at a time may result in explosion.
10. Never short the battery. Connect the positive and negative sizes.
11. Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells.
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE, WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
Nicotine strength explained:
Different nicotine strength displays:
You may see eLiquid strengths written as mg, mg/mL, or in percentage form. Here is how they are displayed in each:0mg = 0mg/mL = 0% Nicotine
1.5mg =1.5mg/ml = 0.15% Nicotine
3mg = 3mg/mL = 0.3% Nicotine
6mg = 6mg/mL = 0.6% Nicotine
12mg = 12mg/mL = 1.2% Nicotine
18mg = 18mg/mL = 1.8% Nicotine
20mg = 20mg/mL = 2.0% Nicotine
Contains: Vegetable Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Other Flavourings. Can contain traces of allergens.
Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl free.
Diethylene glycol free.
Not for use by people under 18 years old, Non-smokers, Pregnant, Nursing, People with cardiovascular conditions, Diabetes, Asthma or people sensitive to content.
Adverse effects: Headache, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Nose, Throat.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.
Dispose of contents/container to by handing over to the person authorised to dispose of waste.
Can contain traces of allergens.