Golisi Needle 1 USB is a small charger for a single battery that fits in your bag without any problem, so it is perfect for travel when you need to charge your batteries. Despite the absence of the display, it offers a number of handy and above all protective functions. With no problem, it can activate your 0 voltage batteries. The charging status is indicated by the LED.
It is suitable for a variety of batteries, including the most used 18650, 20700 and 26650. Just put the batteries in the charger and it takes care of everything else. It is made of durable and fire resistant materials. Compatible with batteries with a length of 32mm to 70mm.
Golisi Needle 1 USB offers protection against short circuit, over-charge, over-current, reverse polarity and over-heating.
Dimensions: 92mm x 30mm x 29mm
USB port input: DC 5V / 1A
Output current: 0.5A
Suitable for batteries: Li-ion 18350/18490/18500/18650/20700/21700/26650
Protection against: short circuit, over-current, reverse polarity, over-heating
Material: ABS, PC, fire resistant
Working temperature: 0-40°C
In The Box:
1x Golisi Needle 1 USB Charger
1x USB cable
BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE, WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
Nicotine strength explained:
Different nicotine strength displays:
You may see eLiquid strengths written as mg, mg/mL, or in percentage form. Here is how they are displayed in each:0mg = 0mg/mL = 0% Nicotine
1.5mg =1.5mg/ml = 0.15% Nicotine
3mg = 3mg/mL = 0.3% Nicotine
6mg = 6mg/mL = 0.6% Nicotine
12mg = 12mg/mL = 1.2% Nicotine
18mg = 18mg/mL = 1.8% Nicotine
20mg = 20mg/mL = 2.0% Nicotine
Contains: Vegetable Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Other Flavourings. Can contain traces of allergens.
Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl free.
Diethylene glycol free.
Not for use by people under 18 years old, Non-smokers, Pregnant, Nursing, People with cardiovascular conditions, Diabetes, Asthma or people sensitive to content.
Adverse effects: Headache, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Nose, Throat.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.
Dispose of contents/container to by handing over to the person authorised to dispose of waste.
Can contain traces of allergens.