The Aspire K Lite vape kit is compact and simple to use, recommended for new users and first-time switchers. The large capacity 900mAh built-in battery provides enough battery life to keep you vaping all day, with enough power to support the 2ml K Lite vape tank included. This kit produces a subtle amount of vapour, to support mouth to lung vaping, with an inhale similar to a cigarette.
Simple to set up, the K Lite vape device uses two buttons. The top button is used to activate and switch off the device when not in use; the bottom button allows users to select one of five power outputs: 3V, 3.5V, 4V, 4.5V and 5V, displayed on the OLED screen. The higher the voltage level, the more vapour is produced - to match your vaping style.
The K Lite vape tank benefits from child-resistant features, such as a locking top cap - similar to a childproof bottle. When the top is removed you'll be able to fill the tank with up to 2ml of eliquid. The same design features on the base for when you change your coil. The airflow on the base can be adjusted for either a tighter or looser flow of vapour.
Large capacity battery
3V - 5V power output range
Built-in safety features
2ml capacity tank
Compatible with a range of coils
THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE, WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
Nicotine strength explained:
Different nicotine strength displays:
You may see eLiquid strengths written as mg, mg/mL, or in percentage form. Here is how they are displayed in each:0mg = 0mg/mL = 0% Nicotine
1.5mg =1.5mg/ml = 0.15% Nicotine
3mg = 3mg/mL = 0.3% Nicotine
6mg = 6mg/mL = 0.6% Nicotine
12mg = 12mg/mL = 1.2% Nicotine
18mg = 18mg/mL = 1.8% Nicotine
20mg = 20mg/mL = 2.0% Nicotine
Contains: Vegetable Glycerol, Propylene Glycol, Nicotine, Other Flavourings. Can contain traces of allergens.
Diacetyl, Acetoin and Acetyl Propionyl free.
Diethylene glycol free.
Not for use by people under 18 years old, Non-smokers, Pregnant, Nursing, People with cardiovascular conditions, Diabetes, Asthma or people sensitive to content.
Adverse effects: Headache, Dizziness, Dryness in mouth, Nose, Throat.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed
Keep out of reach of children. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. IF SWALLOWED: immediately call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician. Rinse mouth. Dispose of container in accordance with local regulations.
Dispose of contents/container to by handing over to the person authorised to dispose of waste.
Can contain traces of allergens.